$700 x 7 mths
$700 x 7 mths
1. Is it safe to travel to Ghana?
Yes. The US State Department travel advisory indicates that Ghana is safe for travel. Click on the following link for the most current travel advisory: READ MORE HERE
2. What are the tour dates?
18th - 28th July, 2023
3rd - 13th October, 2023
***All dates include travel days.
3. Who are the tours for?
These tours are opened to all persons over 18 years old. Children over 13 may travel if accompanied by an adult traveler. Participants must adhere to the group itineraries.
4. How much does it cost?
5. What is included in the cost?
The tour rates are inclusive of ALL expenses including return airfare to Ghana, visa, ground transportation, hotel accommodations, all meals, tour guides and all attractions
6. Is there any payment plan?
7. Cancellation Policy
Registration may be cancelled or transferred on or before November 30, 2022. If the tours have to be postponed or canceled at any time due to COVID-19 travel advisory, a full refund will be issued to all participants.
8. Important things to note
1. All visa applications will be submitted 6 weeks before tour dates.
2. Tourist visa is required for stay of up to 30 days
3. Visas will be single entry only. The option to get a multiple entry visa is also available.
9. Is insurance required?
No, obtaining medical or travel insurance is a personal decision. Check with your healthcare provider. Travel insurance is available at the airport and online.
10. Is there a frequent flyer program?
Yes. This is usually available through the airline and not the tour service. Please confirm the airline service for your preferred tour and then contact the airline directly about their frequent flyer program.
11. Are there baggage limits and fees?
Yes. Two 50lb checked bags, one 15lb carry-on, and a small personal bag, e.g. ladies purse or a laptop bag. Any extra bags or over-weight bags will attract a fee by the airline.
12. Can medications be carried on the plane?
Yes. Always bring your medication in your purse or carry-on bag where they are easily accessible.
13. How will special needs be handled?
Communicate your special needs on your application with any special requests and our team will respond.
14. Can i use my cell phone while in Ghana?
Please check with your service provider about roaming service and charges that may apply.
15. Will there be photos taken during the trip?
A professional photographer will travel with the group. Please feel free to also bring your own camera, but always listen to tour guide announcements about local protocols concerning taking pictures.
16. When will people find out their roommate assignments?
During a monthly conference call after all participants are confirmed and visas are secured. If you have a person for your roommate, please provide the name during registration, otherwise one will be assigned to you.
17. Are there any helpful links for travelers to Ghana?
18. What are the hotel Accomodations?
19. Will I be able to access the internet?
There is free WiFi available in all hotels and on the tour bus.
20. What is the essence of the trip?
Historical pilgrimage, Community outreach and projects, Cultural Emersion and Tourism.
21. What is the travel itinerary?
22. What is not included in the cost?
Tips, beverages, and snacks outside of group meals, and any meals outside of group meals.
23. When can participants start making payments?
After participant has been approved.
24. When is the application deadline?
30th November, 2022
25. Needed for travel
1. Passport – must be valid for at least 6 months from the travel date. Contact the US post office or visit immediately if you need one.
2. Travel Insurance – it is highly recommended but not required that all travelers acquire travel insurance for the trip.
3. Visa – we will facilitate visa applications and the fees are already included in the tour package.
4. The government of Ghana requires all travelers to be Yellow Fever vaccinated.
5. We will provide ongoing updates about Covid-19 requirements.
6. It is highly recommended that all travelers are COVID-19 fully vaccinated.
7. It is highly recommended that all travelers receive anti-malaria shots/pills.
*Please contact your healthcare provider for advice on the above.
26. Can children participate?
Yes. 13 years and older if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
27. Will there be time for sightseeing and shopping?
Yes. Adequate time is built into the itinerary for shopping and sightseeing.
28. What is the exchange rate?
Coinmill.com is a reliable resource for current exchange rates
29. Should participants carry cash?
Yes, it is highly recommended that you carry cash for the trip. ATMs are also available in most locations on the tour. Remember to check with your card service to ensure you can use an ATM in Ghana and what charges may apply. Also, contact your card service and notify them you are traveling to Ghana if you plan to use your card on the trip.
30. Should i purchase traveller's checks?
No, do not bring traveler’s checks.
31. What is the weather like in Ghana?
Temperatures in Ghana range between 70 and 90 degrees, with June/July being the coolest months. Please pack sunscreen protection.
32. What kind of clothing should i bring?
Dress casual and comfortably; respectful shorts and swimwear; comfortable shoes for walking.
Dress for church – smart casual but no jeans.
Dress to the royal palace – nice and presentable
A white outfit for our All-White Day.
Monthly Meeting Schedule
July 16th, 2023
August 20th, 2023
September 17th, 2023
HOW TO JOIN
Click on the link below to register for any or all of the above dates: